My name is Sean Peterson. I am the owner and director of Chaos Fitness. Health and fitness have always been important facets in my life. In 2012, I made the decision to redirect my passion for health and fitness into a rewarding career helping others reach their goals, and in turn Chaos Fitness was born. I wanted to create an environment where each individual person could reach their goals and become the best version of themselves. I believe that knowledge, community, and passion are key factors in a person achieving their goals. I am proud to say that Chaos Fitness has grown into an environment encompassing all of the above.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Suffolk University.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Certified Personal Trainer from National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Certified Sports Performance Coach by USA Weightlifting.
- Competitive Powerlifter and winning track record as Powerlifting Coach.
- Certified First Responder and CPR/AED certified by the American Heart Association.